Jumat, 19 April 2013

My Review: Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner


As so many girls, I always like to put eyeliner on my eyes, it makes my eyes looks bigger and make a big difference in my face. Today I'm gonna review this Maybelline lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner. Let's take a look:


Here's the packaging
The gel eyeliner and brush
Has a nice and strong black color
So far, I like this gel eyeliner. Why? Here's the reasons:
-As it is said, quick dry
-Intense color
-Last all day
-It is also water proof and smudge proof (almost the same with PAC Pencil Eyeliner)
-The price is still reasonable (around Rp 85,000 if i'm not mistaken)

Cons: none :)

I love the black color and I can recommend this as a good smudge-proof eyeliner.
Note: Need a baby oil or make up remover to clean up this eyeliner

2 komentar:

Rani Oktavia mengatakan...

hai! gelnya menggumpal gak pas diaplikasikan ke eyelid?

Raisa mengatakan...

hi.. so far sih ga pernah menggumpal dan waterproof yah :)